This study was completed in partial fulfillment of the PhD requirements for the Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program at the George Washington University. Portions of this study were presented at the 74th annual meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association, Baltimore, MD, March, 2003 and the 18th Annual SIOP Conference, Orlando, FL, April 2003.
Nonlinear Personality–Performance Relationships and the Spurious Moderating Effects of Traitedness
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 227–260, February 2005
How to Cite
Cucina, J. M. and Vasilopoulos, N. L. (2005), Nonlinear Personality–Performance Relationships and the Spurious Moderating Effects of Traitedness. Journal of Personality, 73: 227–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00309.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!