Cecilia Cheng, Division of Social Science, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Mike W.L. Cheung, Department of Psychology, The University of Hong Kong.
Psychological Responses to Outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome: A Prospective, Multiple Time-Point Study
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 261–285, February 2005
How to Cite
Cheng, C. and Cheung, M. W. L. (2005), Psychological Responses to Outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome: A Prospective, Multiple Time-Point Study. Journal of Personality, 73: 261–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00310.x
The authors would like to thank Boris Choy, Chu-kwan Wong, Christina Tsang, Hoi-ying Kwong, and Rachel Wong for research assistance. Thanks also go to all participants, including those who took part in the elicitation studies, for their time and effort.
Preparation of this article was supported by Research Grants Council's Competitive Earmarked Research Grant HKUST6047/02H and Direct Allocation Grant DAG02/03.HSS10.
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!