Miron Zuckerman, Department of Clinical & Social Sciences in Psychology, University of Rochester; Fen-Fang Tsai, Department of Clinical & Social Sciences in Psychology, University of Rochester.
Costs of Self-Handicapping
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 411–442, April 2005
How to Cite
Zuckerman, M. and Tsai, F.-F. (2005), Costs of Self-Handicapping. Journal of Personality, 73: 411–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00314.x
We thank Alessandro A. Vivenzio and Aislinn R. Sapp for their assistance with data collection and entry.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!