This work was supported by a grant from the German Science Foundation (DFG: BA 1859/1-1) to Nicola Baumann. I would like to thank Ed Deci and Richard Ryan for their support during my postdoc year in Rochester, where the present data were collected, and their constructive comments on a previous version of this article.
How to Resist Temptation: The Effects of External Control Versus Autonomy Support on Self-Regulatory Dynamics
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 443–470, April 2005
How to Cite
Baumann, N. and Kuhl, J. (2005), How to Resist Temptation: The Effects of External Control Versus Autonomy Support on Self-Regulatory Dynamics. Journal of Personality, 73: 443–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00315.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!