Eden B. King and Michelle R. Hebl, Department of Psychology, Rice University. Jennifer M. George, Jesse H. Jones School of Management and Department of Psychology, Rice University. Portions of this research were presented at the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology's annual conference in April 2003. We thank the National Association of Women in Construction, the Rice Scholars Program, Sharon Matusik, and David Harvey for their invaluable assistance in the completion of this project.
Linking Personality to Helping Behaviors at Work: An Interactional Perspective
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 585–608, June 2005
How to Cite
King, E. B., George, J. M. and Hebl, M. R. (2005), Linking Personality to Helping Behaviors at Work: An Interactional Perspective. Journal of Personality, 73: 585–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00322.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!