Susan C. South, Department of Psychology, University of Virginia; Thomas F. Oltmanns, Department of Psychology, now at Washington University; Eric Turkheimer, Department of Psychology, University of Virginia.
Interpersonal Perception and Pathological Personality Features: Consistency Across Peer Groups
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 675–692, June 2005
How to Cite
South, S. C., Oltmanns, T. F. and Turkheimer, E. (2005), Interpersonal Perception and Pathological Personality Features: Consistency Across Peer Groups. Journal of Personality, 73: 675–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00325.x
This study was supported by grant MH51187 from the National Institute of Mental Health. The authors wish to thank Del Paulhus for his assistance with the measures used in this study.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!