Susan C. South, Department of Psychology, University of Virginia; Thomas F. Oltmanns, Department of Psychology, now at Washington University; Eric Turkheimer, Department of Psychology, University of Virginia.
Interpersonal Perception and Pathological Personality Features: Consistency Across Peer Groups
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 675–692, June 2005
How to Cite
South, S. C., Oltmanns, T. F. and Turkheimer, E. (2005), Interpersonal Perception and Pathological Personality Features: Consistency Across Peer Groups. Journal of Personality, 73: 675–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00325.x
This study was supported by grant MH51187 from the National Institute of Mental Health. The authors wish to thank Del Paulhus for his assistance with the measures used in this study.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!