During this study, Amy L. Ai was supported by the Templeton Foundation, the Hartford Foundation, the Newano Peace Foundation, and the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) Grant, P50 AT00011. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of these organizations. The authors are grateful for reviewers' comments and the contribution of supportive members at the participating universities.
Prayers, Spiritual Support, and Positive Attitudes in Coping With the September 11 National Crisis
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 763–792, June 2005
How to Cite
Ai, A. L., Tice, T. N., Peterson, C. and Huang, B. (2005), Prayers, Spiritual Support, and Positive Attitudes in Coping With the September 11 National Crisis. Journal of Personality, 73: 763–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00328.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!