This research was supported by NIA grant AG022057. Correspondence concerning this article and reprint requests should be sent to Gina R. Sutin, Department of Psychology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616-8686. E-mail: email@example.com.
Continuity and Correlates of Emotions and Motives in Self-Defining Memories
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 793–824, June 2005
How to Cite
Sutin, A. R. and Robins, R. W. (2005), Continuity and Correlates of Emotions and Motives in Self-Defining Memories. Journal of Personality, 73: 793–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00329.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!