Colin G. DeYoung, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto; Jordan B. Peterson, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto; Daniel M. Higgins, Department of Psychology, Harvard University.
Sources of Openness/Intellect: Cognitive and Neuropsychological Correlates of the Fifth Factor of Personality
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 825–858, August 2005
How to Cite
DeYoung, C. G., Peterson, J. B. and Higgins, D. M. (2005), Sources of Openness/Intellect: Cognitive and Neuropsychological Correlates of the Fifth Factor of Personality. Journal of Personality, 73: 825–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00330.x
This study was made possible by support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. We thank Alice Lee, Sara Goldman, Jana Holvay, Christy Johnson, Crystal Layne, Lisa Lee, Mariko Lui, Irena Milosevic, Craig Nathanson, Chayim Newman, William Rupp, and Suzanne Toole for their help with the execution of the study.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!