The authors would like to thank Alison Lo, Chi-yue Chiu, Doris Leung, and Boris Choy for valuable comments, and Chin-man Chui and Hiu-kam Wong for research assistance.
Cognitive Processes Underlying Coping Flexibility: Differentiation and Integration
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 859–886, August 2005
How to Cite
Cheng, C. and Cheung, M. W. L. (2005), Cognitive Processes Underlying Coping Flexibility: Differentiation and Integration. Journal of Personality, 73: 859–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00331.x
Preparation of this article was supported by Research Grants Council's Competitive Earmarked Research Grant HKUST6049/98H and Direct Allocation Grant DAG99/00.HSS02 to the first author.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!