Alison J. Esposito, Department of Psychology, University of Delaware; Roger Kobak, Department of Psychology, University of Delaware; Michelle Little, Department of Psychology, Temple University.
Aggression and Self-Esteem: A Diary Study of Children's Reactivity to Negative Interpersonal Events
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 887–906, August 2005
How to Cite
Esposito, A. J., Kobak, R. and Little, M. (2005), Aggression and Self-Esteem: A Diary Study of Children's Reactivity to Negative Interpersonal Events. Journal of Personality, 73: 887–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00332.x
This research was supported by NIMH grant number R01-MH59670 and by a grant from the Wings Foundation.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!