An earlier version of this article was presented at the Academy of Management Conference in Washington, DC, August 2001.
When Opposites Attract: A Multi-Sample Demonstration of Complementary Person-Team Fit on Extraversion
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 935–958, August 2005
How to Cite
Kristof-Brown, A., Barrick, M. R. and Kay Stevens, C. (2005), When Opposites Attract: A Multi-Sample Demonstration of Complementary Person-Team Fit on Extraversion. Journal of Personality, 73: 935–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00334.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!