This study was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (FOR 327/1-2) to the second author. We are also grateful to Christiane Kilian, Franz Machilek, Claudia Schumny, Bettina Ehrnsperger, Sabine Weimershaus, Steffen Lindner, Michael Fox, and Olivia Thalheim for their help in conducting this research.
Who Are the People Reluctant to Participate in Research? Personality Correlates of Four Different Types of Nonresponse as Inferred from Self- and Observer Ratings
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 959–984, August 2005
How to Cite
Marcus, B. and Schütz, A. (2005), Who Are the People Reluctant to Participate in Research? Personality Correlates of Four Different Types of Nonresponse as Inferred from Self- and Observer Ratings. Journal of Personality, 73: 959–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00335.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!