Jack J. Bauer, Northern Arizona University. Dan P. McAdams and April R. Sakaeda, The Foley Center for the Study of Lives, Northwestern University.
Crystallization of Desire and Crystallization of Discontent in Narratives of Life-Changing Decisions
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1181–1214, October 2005
How to Cite
Bauer, J. J., McAdams, D. P. and Sakaeda, A. R. (2005), Crystallization of Desire and Crystallization of Discontent in Narratives of Life-Changing Decisions. Journal of Personality, 73: 1181–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00346.x
The authors would like to thank the Foley Family Foundation for its major support of this research, the Positive Psychology Summer Training Institute for its support, and Bob Emmons for his insights on an earlier draft of this paper. Portions of this paper were presented at the 2003 Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association in Toronto.
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!