Jönsson and Gustavsson are from the Department of Clinical Neuroscience of the Karolinska Institute. Jönsson was supported by the HUBIN project. We thank our original collaborators in the studies from which this article derives: A. Spurdle, S. A. Treloar, S. E. Medland, and G. W. Montgomery in Australia; M. Schalling, C. von Gertten, Q.-P. Yuan, K. Lindblad-Toh, K. Forslund, G. Rylander, M. Mattila-Evenden, and M. Åsberg, in Sweden, and A. C. Heath, J. K. Hewitt, M. C. Neale, L. J. Eaves, T. Beresford, R. Cates, and J. Meyer in the United States. We are grateful to Richard Lippa for his comments on an earlier version of this article.
Psychological Masculinity-Femininity via the Gender Diagnosticity Approach: Heritability and Consistency Across Ages and Populations
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1295–1320, October 2005
How to Cite
Loehlin, J. C., Jönsson, E. G., Gustavsson, J. P., Stallings, M. C., Gillespie, N. A., Wright, M. J. and Martin, N. G. (2005), Psychological Masculinity-Femininity via the Gender Diagnosticity Approach: Heritability and Consistency Across Ages and Populations. Journal of Personality, 73: 1295–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00350.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!