Michael C. Ashton, Department of Psychology, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada; Kibeom Lee, Department of Psychology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Honesty-Humility, the Big Five, and the Five-Factor Model
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1321–1354, October 2005
How to Cite
Ashton, M. C. and Lee, K. (2005), Honesty-Humility, the Big Five, and the Five-Factor Model. Journal of Personality, 73: 1321–1354. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00351.x
This research was supported by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grants 410-2003-0946 and 410-2003-1835 and by Grant MH-49227 from the National Institute of Mental Health, U.S. Public Health Service.
We thank Lewis R. Goldberg for providing the data from the Eugene-Springfield Community Sample and for giving helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!