Michael C. Ashton, Department of Psychology, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada; Kibeom Lee, Department of Psychology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Honesty-Humility, the Big Five, and the Five-Factor Model
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1321–1354, October 2005
How to Cite
Ashton, M. C. and Lee, K. (2005), Honesty-Humility, the Big Five, and the Five-Factor Model. Journal of Personality, 73: 1321–1354. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00351.x
This research was supported by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grants 410-2003-0946 and 410-2003-1835 and by Grant MH-49227 from the National Institute of Mental Health, U.S. Public Health Service.
We thank Lewis R. Goldberg for providing the data from the Eugene-Springfield Community Sample and for giving helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!