Jerry Suls, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa. René Martin, Adult and Gerontological Nursing and Department of Psychology, University of Iowa. This research was supported by NIH Grant 46448 and NSF Grant 99-10592 to Jerry Suls and NINR Grant NR04886 to René Martin.
The Daily Life of the Garden-Variety Neurotic: Reactivity, Stressor Exposure, Mood Spillover, and Maladaptive Coping
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 1485–1510, December 2005
How to Cite
Suls, J. and Martin, R. (2005), The Daily Life of the Garden-Variety Neurotic: Reactivity, Stressor Exposure, Mood Spillover, and Maladaptive Coping. Journal of Personality, 73: 1485–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00356.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!