This research was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche du Québec. I am grateful for the help of Nina Sand, Eun Jung Suh, Kirk Brown, Ximena Bernadin, Stéphane Côté, and Marc Fournier on various phases of this program of research and for the comments of Elizabeth Foley, Carolina Pansera, Michael Quek, Jennifer Russell, and David Zuroff during the preparation of this article.
Unfolding Interpersonal Behavior
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 1607–1632, December 2005
How to Cite
Moskowitz, D. S. (2005), Unfolding Interpersonal Behavior. Journal of Personality, 73: 1607–1632. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00360.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!