Adam B. Cohen, School of Science and Health, Philadelphia University and Solomon Asch Center for Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict, University of Pennsylvania. Ariel Malka, Department of Psychology, Stanford University. Paul Rozin and Lina Cherfas, Department of Psychology and Solomon Asch Center for Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict, University of Pennsylvania.
Religion and Unforgivable Offenses
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 85–118, February 2006
How to Cite
Cohen, A. B., Malka, A., Rozin, P. and Cherfas, L. (2006), Religion and Unforgivable Offenses. Journal of Personality, 74: 85–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00370.x
This research was supported by the Solomon Asch Center for Study of Ethnopolitical Conflict, University of Pennsylvania. Partial support for Adam Cohen for data analysis and writing was provided by a Positive Psychology Young Scholar grant, funded by the John Templeton Foundation. The views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of the John Templeton Foundation.
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!