This work was partially supported by the Madison and Lila Self Graduate Fellowship.
Effects of Writing About Emotions Versus Goals on Psychological and Physical Health Among Third-Year Medical Students
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 267–286, February 2006
How to Cite
Austenfeld, J. L., Paolo, A. M. and Stanton, A. L. (2006), Effects of Writing About Emotions Versus Goals on Psychological and Physical Health Among Third-Year Medical Students. Journal of Personality, 74: 267–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2005.00375.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!