We would like to thank Daniel Russell and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful and detailed comments on an earlier version of the manuscript. Finally, we very much appreciate the statistical comments on regression analysis provided by Thomas Staufenbiehl.
Motive Congruence and Interpersonal Identity Status
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 511–542, April 2006
How to Cite
Hofer, J., Busch, H., Chasiotis, A. and Kiessling, F. (2006), Motive Congruence and Interpersonal Identity Status. Journal of Personality, 74: 511–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00383.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!