Correspondence should be addressed to Alain Van Hiel, Department of Developmental, Personality, and Social Psychology, Henri Dunantlaan 2, B-9000, Ghent, Belgium, E-mail: alain.vanhiel@UGent.be. A portion of this article was presented at the conference of the Belgian Psychological Society, May 2004. The comments of Jefferson Singer and two anonymous reviewers are gratefully acknowledged.
Stagnation and Generativity: Structure, Validity, and Differential Relationships With Adaptive and Maladaptive Personality
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 543–574, April 2006
How to Cite
Van Hiel, A., Mervielde, I. and De Fruyt, F. (2006), Stagnation and Generativity: Structure, Validity, and Differential Relationships With Adaptive and Maladaptive Personality. Journal of Personality, 74: 543–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00384.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!