This research was supported by Grant R01AA1226901 from the National Institute of Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse.
A Decision Theoretic and Prototype Conceptualization of Possible Selves: Implications for the Prediction of Risk Behavior
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 599–630, April 2006
How to Cite
Quinlan, S. L., Jaccard, J. and Blanton, H. (2006), A Decision Theoretic and Prototype Conceptualization of Possible Selves: Implications for the Prediction of Risk Behavior. Journal of Personality, 74: 599–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00386.x
Shannon Quinlan, Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Albany; Jim Jaccard, Department of Psychology, Florida International University; Hart Blanton, Department of Psychology, Texas A & M University.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!