Requests for additional information or reprints should be addressed to William Ickes, Department of Psychology, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX 76019-0528. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-Monitoring in Social Interaction: The Centrality of Self-Affect
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 659–684, June 2006
How to Cite
Ickes, W., Holloway, R., Stinson, L. L. and Hoodenpyle, T. G. (2006), Self-Monitoring in Social Interaction: The Centrality of Self-Affect. Journal of Personality, 74: 659–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00388.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!