The author would like to thank Hal Fried, Rich Petty, Mark Snyder, and Shirley DeBono for their help in preparing this manuscript and Chris Leone and two anonymous reviewers for their most helpful comments on an earlier draft. Correspondence should be addressed to Ken DeBono, Department of Psychology, Union College, Schenectady, NY 12308. E-mail: email@example.com.
Self-Monitoring and Consumer Psychology
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 715–738, June 2006
How to Cite
DeBono, K. G. (2006), Self-Monitoring and Consumer Psychology. Journal of Personality, 74: 715–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00390.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!