We would like to thank David Day and Dan Richard for their comments on an earlier draft of this article. All correspondence concerning this manuscript should be addressed to either Christopher Leone, Department of Psychology, University of North Florida, Jacksonville FL., 32224 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or LouAnne B. Hawkins, Honors Program, University of North Florida, Jacksonville FL., 32224 (email@example.com).
Self-Monitoring and Close Relationships
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 739–778, June 2006
How to Cite
Leone, C. and Hawkins, L. B. (2006), Self-Monitoring and Close Relationships. Journal of Personality, 74: 739–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00391.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!