This research was supported by a grant from the Research Board of the University of Illinois, and grants R03 AG19414 and R01 AG21178 from the National Institute of Aging.
Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Tests of the Personality and Role Identity Structural Model (PRISM)
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 779–810, June 2006
How to Cite
Wood, D. and Roberts, B. W. (2006), Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Tests of the Personality and Role Identity Structural Model (PRISM). Journal of Personality, 74: 779–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00392.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!