Wendy-Jo Wood and Michael Conway, Department of Psychology and Centre for Research in Human Development, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Subjective Impact, Meaning Making, and Current and Recalled Emotions for Self-Defining Memories
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 811–846, June 2006
How to Cite
Wood, W.-J. and Conway, M. (2006), Subjective Impact, Meaning Making, and Current and Recalled Emotions for Self-Defining Memories. Journal of Personality, 74: 811–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00393.x
The present research was conducted by Wendy-Jo Wood as part of her doctoral dissertation completed under the supervision of Michael Conway. The present research was supported by a research grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) awarded to Michael Conway. Wendy-Jo Wood was supported by a SSHRC doctoral fellowship. We thank Andrew Burr for his help in coding the memories and Constantina Giannopoulos for her comments on the article.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!