The research reported in this article was supported in part by grant GOA/2000/02 of K.U. Leuven.
Individual Differences in Anger and Sadness: In Pursuit of Active Situational Features and Psychological Processes
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 871–910, June 2006
How to Cite
Vansteelandt, K. and Van Mechelen, I. (2006), Individual Differences in Anger and Sadness: In Pursuit of Active Situational Features and Psychological Processes. Journal of Personality, 74: 871–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00395.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!