This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Doctoral Fellowship granted to the first author and a grant from the William T. Grant Foundation awarded to the third author.
Basic Personality Dispositions, Self-Esteem, and Personal Goals: An Approach-Avoidance Analysis
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1293–1320, October 2006
How to Cite
Heimpel, S. A., Elliot, A. J. and Wood, J. V. (2006), Basic Personality Dispositions, Self-Esteem, and Personal Goals: An Approach-Avoidance Analysis. Journal of Personality, 74: 1293–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00410.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!