The authors would like to thank Michelle Green, Emily Kissel, Gina Logan, Ruth McAdams, and Allen Swanson for their assistance in data collection, coding, and analysis. The authors would also like to thank Jonathan Adler, Emily Durbin, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. The research described herein was supported by a grant to the first author to establish the Foley Center for the Study of Lives at Northwestern University.
Continuity and Change in the Life Story: A Longitudinal Study of Autobiographical Memories in Emerging Adulthood
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1371–1400, October 2006
How to Cite
McAdams, D. P., Bauer, J. J., Sakaeda, A. R., Anyidoho, N. A., Machado, M. A., Magrino-Failla, K., White, K. W. and Pals, J. L. (2006), Continuity and Change in the Life Story: A Longitudinal Study of Autobiographical Memories in Emerging Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 74: 1371–1400. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00412.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!