We are very grateful to Jeffrey H. Kahn for his insightful comments on an earlier draft.
Is Keeping a Secret or Being a Secretive Person Linked to Psychological Symptoms?
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1349–1370, October 2006
How to Cite
Kelly, A. E. and Yip, J. J. (2006), Is Keeping a Secret or Being a Secretive Person Linked to Psychological Symptoms?. Journal of Personality, 74: 1349–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00413.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!