Rick H. Hoyle, Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Duke University. During the writing of this article, the author was supported by grant P20-DA017589 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Personality and Self-Regulation: Trait and Information-Processing Perspectives
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1507–1526, December 2006
How to Cite
Hoyle, R. H. (2006), Personality and Self-Regulation: Trait and Information-Processing Perspectives. Journal of Personality, 74: 1507–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00418.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!