Carolyn C. Morf, Institut für Psychologie, Universität Bern, Switzerland. Preparation of this article was supported in part by Grant PP001-68722 from the Swiss National Science Foundation. I am especially grateful to Walter Mischel for thoughtful and constructive commentary on earlier drafts of this article. Thanks are also extended to two anonymous reviewers for perceptive and helpful suggestions, as well as to Daniella Schefer and Thomas Zimmermann for help with the design of the figure.
Personality Reflected in a Coherent Idiosyncratic Interplay of Intra- and Interpersonal Self-Regulatory Processes
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1527–1556, December 2006
How to Cite
Morf, C. C. (2006), Personality Reflected in a Coherent Idiosyncratic Interplay of Intra- and Interpersonal Self-Regulatory Processes. Journal of Personality, 74: 1527–1556. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00419.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!