This research was supported, in part, by a National Science Foundation (NSF) predoctoral fellowship to Paige C. Brazy. Portions of this research were presented at a the annual conference of the Society of Personality and Social Psychology, Savannah, Georgia, February 2002, and at the annual conference of the American Psychological Association, Atlanta, Georgia, May 2003. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the members of the Shah Lab in collecting and entering the data reported in this article.
Strength and Safety in Numbers: Considering the Social Implications of Regulatory Focus
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1647–1672, December 2006
How to Cite
Brazy, P. C. and Shah, J. Y. (2006), Strength and Safety in Numbers: Considering the Social Implications of Regulatory Focus. Journal of Personality, 74: 1647–1672. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00423.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!