We thank Kenneth Barron, Carolyn Morf, and Paul White for their helpful comments on a previous version of this manuscript.
Maintaining Activity Engagement: Individual Differences in the Process of Self-Regulating Motivation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1697–1720, December 2006
How to Cite
Sansone, C. and Thoman, D. B. (2006), Maintaining Activity Engagement: Individual Differences in the Process of Self-Regulating Motivation. Journal of Personality, 74: 1697–1720. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00425.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!