Preparation of this article was supported in part by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, Fonds de la recherche sur la société et la culture, Québec and by NIH grants HL65111, HL65112, HL076858, HL076852, HL07560, CA64710, CA78995, and CA84944.
Self-Regulation Processes and Health: The Importance of Optimism and Goal Adjustment
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1721–1748, December 2006
How to Cite
Rasmussen, H. N., Wrosch, C., Scheier, M. F. and Carver, C. S. (2006), Self-Regulation Processes and Health: The Importance of Optimism and Goal Adjustment. Journal of Personality, 74: 1721–1748. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00426.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!