Political-Economic Values and the Relationship Between Socioeconomic Status and Self-Esteem
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 25–42, February 2007
How to Cite
Malka, A. and Miller, D. T. (2007), Political-Economic Values and the Relationship Between Socioeconomic Status and Self-Esteem. Journal of Personality, 75: 25–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00431.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!