Leonard J. Simms, Department of Psychology, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York. The author thanks David Watson, Ericka Nus Simms, and Kevin D. Wu for their comments on a previous draft of this paper, Sara Bestany, Amy Ference, and Stephanie Spencer for their help with data collection, and the participants who provided the data included in this study.
The Big Seven Model of Personality and Its Relevance to Personality Pathology
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 65–94, February 2007
How to Cite
Simms, L. J. (2007), The Big Seven Model of Personality and Its Relevance to Personality Pathology. Journal of Personality, 75: 65–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00433.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!