Zorana Ivcevic and John D. Mayer, Department of Psychology, University of New Hampshire; Marc A. Brackett, Department of Psychology, Yale University.
Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Creativity
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 199–236, April 2007
How to Cite
Ivcevic, Z., Brackett, M. A. and Mayer, J. D. (2007), Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Creativity. Journal of Personality, 75: 199–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00437.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the contributions of Rebecca Warner, who has commented on earlier drafts of the article. We would also like to thank Kimberly Mayer, who assisted in scoring tests of creative ability.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!