This research program was supported by grants from the Fonds pour la formation de Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche (FCAR) and the Social Sciences Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) to the first author and to SSHRC fellowships to the second, third, and seventh authors.
On the Role of Passion in Performance
Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 505–534, June 2007
How to Cite
Vallerand, R. J., Salvy, S.-J., Mageau, G. A., Elliot, A. J., Denis, P. L., Grouzet, F. M. E. and Blanchard, C. (2007), On the Role of Passion in Performance. Journal of Personality, 75: 505–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00447.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!