This research was supported by the Max-Planck-Institut für psychologische Forschung, the Deutsches Jugendinstitut, and by grants from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (NE 633/1-1,2; NE 633/2-1). Sampling and surveys were carried out by Infratest Sozialforschung. We thank Jens B. Asendorpf, Jaap Denissen, Iain Glen, Frieder R. Lang, and Cornelia Wrzus for most valuable comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Relationships Matter in Personality Development: Evidence From an 8-Year Longitudinal Study Across Young Adulthood
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 535–568, June 2007
How to Cite
Neyer, F. J. and Lehnart, J. (2007), Relationships Matter in Personality Development: Evidence From an 8-Year Longitudinal Study Across Young Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 75: 535–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00448.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!