This research was partially supported by Research Grant U6520 from the University of Canterbury. The authors would like to thank Nolene Keegan, who assisted with data collection, and Jacqueline Harris who assisted with data entry.
Temperament, Executive Functions, and the Allocation of Attention to Punishment Feedback in Passive Avoidance Learning
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 569–594, June 2007
How to Cite
Farmer, R. F., Whitehead, K. A. and Woolcock, C. M. (2007), Temperament, Executive Functions, and the Allocation of Attention to Punishment Feedback in Passive Avoidance Learning. Journal of Personality, 75: 569–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00449.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!