The contribution of the first three authors was supported by the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO). We would like to thank Tim Kasser for reading over an earlier version of this manuscript.
The Social Costs of Extrinsic Relative to Intrinsic Goal Pursuits: Their Relation With Social Dominance and Racial and Ethnic Prejudice
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 757–782, August 2007
How to Cite
Duriez, B., Vansteenkiste, M., Soenens, B. and De Witte, H. (2007), The Social Costs of Extrinsic Relative to Intrinsic Goal Pursuits: Their Relation With Social Dominance and Racial and Ethnic Prejudice. Journal of Personality, 75: 757–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00456.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!