I would like to thank Lisa PytlikZillig for comments on an earlier draft. Preparation of this article was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01 MH70571. William Fleeson, Department of Psychology, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27109. E-mail: FleesonW@wfu.edu.
Situation-Based Contingencies Underlying Trait-Content Manifestation in Behavior
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 825–862, August 2007
How to Cite
Fleeson, W. (2007), Situation-Based Contingencies Underlying Trait-Content Manifestation in Behavior. Journal of Personality, 75: 825–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00458.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!