This research was supported by Grant No. 421-2005-1965 from the Swedish Research Council to Bo Ekehammar. We presented a preliminary version of parts of this article at the Ninth European Congress of Psychology, Granada, Spain, on July 8, 2005. We want to thank Sanna Malmsten and Elisabet Dahlstrand for their help with data collection. We are also obliged to three anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of this article.
Personality and Prejudice: From Big Five Personality Factors to Facets
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 899–926, October 2007
How to Cite
Ekehammar, B. and Akrami, N. (2007), Personality and Prejudice: From Big Five Personality Factors to Facets. Journal of Personality, 75: 899–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00460.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!