We would like to thank Hananyah Glaubman for his contribution to the research on which this article is based. The Argentina Chair for Research on the Social Psychology of Conflict and Cooperation, the Kurt Lion Foundation, the Israel Foundations Trustees and the Koret Foundation supported the research and writing of this article.
The Role of Personality in Social Identity: Effects of Field-Dependence and Context on Reactions to Threat to Group Distinctiveness
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 927–954, October 2007
How to Cite
Tamir, Y. and Nadler, A. (2007), The Role of Personality in Social Identity: Effects of Field-Dependence and Context on Reactions to Threat to Group Distinctiveness. Journal of Personality, 75: 927–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00461.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!