This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH51187). We would like to acknowledge the many helpful suggestions contributed by Timothy D. Wilson and Thomas M. Guterbock, and by two anonymous reviewers.
Improving Assessment of Personality Disorder Traits Through Social Network Analysis
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1007–1032, October 2007
How to Cite
Clifton, A., Turkheimer, E. and Oltmanns, T. F. (2007), Improving Assessment of Personality Disorder Traits Through Social Network Analysis. Journal of Personality, 75: 1007–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00464.x
This research was originally presented as part of Allan Clifton's doctoral dissertation.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!