Preparation of this article was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Aging (AG19414). I would like to thank Chris Fraley, Jennifer Fayard, Bob Hogan, Rich Lucas, Jennifer Smith, and Dustin Wood for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Contextualizing Personality Psychology
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1071–1082, December 2007
How to Cite
Roberts, B. W. (2007), Contextualizing Personality Psychology. Journal of Personality, 75: 1071–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00467.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!