Dustin Wood, Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I would like to thank Claudia Brumbaugh, Chris Fraley, Peter Harms, Brent Roberts, and Richard Slatcher for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Using the PRISM to Compare the Explanatory Value of General and Role-Contextualized Trait Ratings
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1103–1126, December 2007
How to Cite
Wood, D. (2007), Using the PRISM to Compare the Explanatory Value of General and Role-Contextualized Trait Ratings. Journal of Personality, 75: 1103–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00469.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!