Dustin Wood, Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I would like to thank Claudia Brumbaugh, Chris Fraley, Peter Harms, Brent Roberts, and Richard Slatcher for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Using the PRISM to Compare the Explanatory Value of General and Role-Contextualized Trait Ratings
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Journal of Personality
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1103–1126, December 2007
How to Cite
Wood, D. (2007), Using the PRISM to Compare the Explanatory Value of General and Role-Contextualized Trait Ratings. Journal of Personality, 75: 1103–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2007.00469.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!